Liberty’s cutting-edge, one-of-a-kind suite of applications guarantees that you’ll be able to follow every detail of your project in real time. From the exact number of scaffolds on your job site to the very latest safety report, our proprietary software keeps you up-to-the-minute and in the loop.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES LIBERTY FROM THE COMPETITION?
Two things set us apart from other scaffolding and insulation companies:
- Our safety standards and the resulting safety record.
- The way we TRACK and MAINTAIN every detail of every project.
We can tell you down to the hammer the exact equipment on your site, the number of scaffolds at any given moment, how long each of those scaffolds has been erected, who ordered the materials, the purchase order that initiated the request and any other detail that pertains to your project. Down to the minute.
At Liberty we understand that time is money, and every hour that your facility is under repair affects your bottom line. We’re here to get you up and running again.
Liberty Industrial Group uses Avontus software to create 2D and 3D renderings of your scaffolds during the design phase. Our design services include a Virtual Reality (VR) rendering that you and your employees can walk through prior to build. We also offer an Augmented Reality (AR) view — see your full-sized scaffolds onsite long before the first plank arrives!
- Inventory management at your fingers.
- Reconciliation reports are a click away.
LIBERTY INSPECT: OUR SCAFFOLDING APP
In order to better serve our customers, Liberty developed a resource-tracking and report-generating tool which we use on every project. The details matter, and we track the minutia in real time. As our customer, you have round-the-clock access to this information, so you can print daily reports. Heck, check in hourly, if you like. Our goal is to answer your questions before you even ask.
Our Liberty Inspect Scaffolding App provides our customers with the following information:
- Complete Tracking, Scheduling, and Planning
- Daily Inspection
- Material Tracking
- Planning and Estimating
- Load Rating
- Equipment and Materials Needed
- Daily Audits
- Utilization and Reconciliation Reports
- Productivity Reports
- KPIs — Key Performance Indicators
Using real-time algorithms, Liberty’s Safety App determines the risks we’re exposed to in the field for each individual project. We custom design our weekly safety training sessions toward addressing these potential issues.
LIBERTY SAFETY: OUR SAFETY APP
Our guided safety app allows up to the minute reporting, hazard analysis, safety documentation review and statistical analysis. Clients use the app to reduce risk potential. The app’s custom-designed algorithms generate daily reports of likely areas of job site risk. We then tailor our daily briefings and weekly safety meetings to the specific potential hazards of each project. Additionally, we track the daily safety of every man on every job. The app ensures quick and easy external reporting for our clients and vendors.
For our customers:
- Risk management through statistical analysis and specific risk identifiers
- Receive daily Job Safety Analysis (JSA) forms
- Ensure a safe and secure project site
For our employees:
- Daily FLASH cards: Field Level Assessment of Safety Hazards
- Complete daily Safety Awareness goals: Why am I safe today?
- Immediate company-wide reporting of any potential hazard
- Up to the minute checklists of each job site zone
- Email data, forms and charts from the field